Call Today 253-235-4689

The Law Offices of Clayton R. Dickinson

We seek to reach a favorable outcome for our clients, whether that is through skillful negotiations and mediation, or through trial. We want you to know that while we take an aggressive approach in the courtroom, we are compassionate when working directly with clients.

Lakewood, WA - Support Modification Attorneys

Some relationships don’t go as planned and can result in divorce. When this happens, you may have to pay child support for your children or in some cases, spousal support for your wife. These things are determined in court and a payment amount is set by a judge. If your financial situation has changed since the support order was made, you may be entitled to have it modified. Family law attorney Clayton R. Dickinson in Lakewood, Washington, can help.

Can I Get A Support Order Dropped?

If a judge has ordered you to pay either child support or spousal support, it is often for good reason. While it can be difficult to have a support order dropped, if your financial situation has changed drastically, it is possible. Another option is a payment modification which may lower or halt your payments until you can get back on your feet or until another modification is needed. Child support modification can be hard to understand, but your attorney will be able to walk you through the process easily.

Will I Have To Go To Court?

You may be required to go in front of a judge to have your case heard and a support modification considered. Don’t worry, your attorney will be with you and will help you prepare before your court date arrives. You don’t have to feel nervous or scared about the situation and Clayton R. Dickinson will make sure that everything is in order when it is time for the modification hearing.

How Can I Hire An Attorney?

If you are ready to file for a support payment modification and want to hire an attorney to assist you, simply call the experienced and qualified family law attorney Clayton R. Dickinson in Lakewood, Washington. Get the help you need today. Call (253) 235-4689.